Individual Accounts:Creating login/Password Recovery/Individual Payments
If you have been added to the device roster on an account, you can manage some of your own personal settings using your user account. This is also necessary to log in and pay for the account for those who are paying for their device(s) independently from an agency subscription. When a device is added to the roster, no user account is created. For those who want to unlock these management features, follow the directions below.
- Go to the Login Area. This is where you log in to manage your device/account.
- Your user name for logging in is either the email associated with your device or the device phone number.
- If you have never logged in before or forgotten your password, leave the password field blank. This starts the user account creation process or sends you a password reset link.
- It is very important to copy and paste your password when you log in. The reset link only works once. If you mess up and need a new password, you need to resend yourself the reset email.
- Once you log in, please change your password right away to something more memorable.
- If you see the above message, your device needs to be paid for; click on the fix now button to pay for your device. You will receive a receipt to your email account on file.