|Note: In order to see this tab, one must be logged in with the following User Permissions: Login.|
This is the first tab on the left side of the page. It will say your name or the nickname that you were registered under.
"Looking for your other accounts?"
- If the account name at the top of the page is not the one you need to view, select the words "other account". This will show you if you are registered under any other accounts with the same email address.
Your device information will be listed here. It will provide the following information in this order:
- Device Type "Device Name" Device Code
You can select the line to view the Device Settings.
The following information can be viewed:
- Phone Number
- Device key/code
- Duty Status
- Set to On or Off Duty
- Leave blank to receive all alerts. Enter any key terms that you want to use to restrict the alerts you receive. If you enter any terms here, it will only send alerts that have the term you entered in the description. Use commas to separate terms, if you have more than one that you want to use to filter alerts.
- Select the unlocked groups you want to receive alerts for. If there is a locked group, please contact an Administrator on the account to be added to the group.
If your device needs to be paid for and is set to be covered by a personal subscription, you will see this above the list of your devices:
To make a payment, select the blue "Fix now for $12.75 each" button. This will take you to the "Add Service" screen, which will look like this:
Follow these steps to complete the payment:
- Select which device you are paying for (if there is more than one listed)
- Select payment method
- Enter card number
- Enter expiration date
- Enter CVV code (this is the three digits on the back of your card on the same line as your signature)
- Check the box to agree to the Terms of Service and Privacy and Refund Policy.
- Select the Confirm button once you have reviewed all your information.
Once the payment is made, an email confirmation will be automatically sent to the email address you logged in under.