Adding devices to receive alerts
From Active911 Documentation Wiki
If your dispatch is sending your agency's account call information, you need to add devices to your agency to receive the alerts for those calls. Most devices are setup to receive information through the Active911 app.
How to add devices
- Login at active911.com. If you need help logging in, click here.
- Click on the Devices tab.
- Click the button, and enter the required information for the device you want to setup.
- For more information about what the different selections mean when adding a device, click here.
- After entering all the required information, click the "Add" button at the bottom of the window.
- The device should appear on the list within the "Devices" tab. Use the device code listed for the device to activate the app on that device. Click here if you need help using a device code to activate a device.
|Note: It is important that you use the phone number and email address that belong to the individual you are adding a device for. If you don't use the correct information, it can cause problems later.|